1. First clean the stylus thoroughly with LAST® STYLUS CLEANER
2. Uncap the STYLAST™, STYLUS TREATMENT bottle.
3. Using the applicator brush that is built into the cap, gently apply the treatment to the stylus tip. One or two strokes, using a back-to-front motion is enough.
Only touch the diamond tip gently. It is safe if your brush also lightly touches the cantilever assembly.
4. If there is a build-up of puffy powder on the stylus tip repeat the above application.
5. Recap the STYLAST™ bottle to prevent loss or evaporation. Pro tip: if the brush picked up fluff, wipe it off before returning it to the bottle!
6. The stylus is now ready for playing a record.
7. For best performance and longest stylus life, STYLAST™ should be used prior to playing every record side.
Note: Please keep STYLAST™ and all other record and stylus care products away from children.