1. First clean the stylus thoroughly with LAST®, STYLUS CLEANER
2. Uncap the STYLAST™, STYLUS TREATMENT bottle.
3. Using the applicator brush that is built into the cap, gently apply the treatment to the stylus tip. One or two strokes, using a back to front motion is sufficient.
It is only necessary to touch the diamond tip gently. Your brush may also touch the cantilever assembly. There is no fear of damage to the cantilever if there is only a light touch or small movement to the cantilever. Do NOT use any force or pressure on the stylus tip/cantilever assembly or you will stress the suspension system.
4. If there is a build-up of puffy powder on the stylus tip repeat the above application.
5. Recap the STYLAST™ bottle to prevent loss or evaporation
6. The stylus is now ready for playing a record.
7. For best performance and longest stylus life, STYLAST™ should be used prior to every record play.
Note: Please keep STYLAST™ and all other record and stylus care products away from children.