Instructions to apply the LAST CD/DVD Cleaner & Treatment spray:
- Uncap the dispenser bottle.
- Remove optical buffer cloth from plastic bag.
- Pick up CD/DVD by edges, with shiny side up (label side down).
- Hold CD/DVD Cleaner & Treatment bottle about 8 inches from the CD/DVD. Lightly mist the shiny side of the CD/DVD for each treatment.
- Use optical buffer cloth to clean and polish the disc surface. Buff in straight-line motions from the center to the outer edge of the CD/DVD until it is completely dry and polished. (Do not buff in circular motions).
- For repair of scuff abrasions and minor scratches, repeat steps 4 and 5. Treatment can be reapplied several times.
Reapply CD/DVD Cleaner & Treatment whenever there is evidence of surface contamination, dust, fingerprints or poor playback quality.
- For additional surface protection try our DIGI-LAST™ PROTECTIVE SHIELDS.
- Keep CD/DVD Treatment out of the reach of children.