Instructions for using the LAST CD/DVD Cleaner & Treatment spray:
- Uncap CD/DVD TREATMENT dispenser bottle.
- Remove optical buffer cloth from plastic bag.
- Pick up CD/DVD by edges, with shiny side up (label side down).
- Hold CD/DVD TREATMENT bottle about 8 inches from the CD/DVD. Lightly mist the shiny side of the CD/DVD for each treatment.
- Use optical buffer cloth to clean and polish the CD/DVD surface. Buff in straight-line motions form the center to the outer edge of the CD/DVD until it is completely dry and polished. (Do not buff in circular motions).
- For repair of scuff abrasions and minor scratches, repeat steps 3 and 4. Treatment can be reapplied several times.
Reapply CD/DVD TREATMENT whenever there is evidence of surface contamination, dust, fingerprints or poor playback quality.
- For additional surface protection try our DIGI-LAST™ PROTECTIVE SHIELDS.
- Keep CD/DVD Treatment out of the reach of children.