- Place record on its record sleeve or on a clean firm surface.
- Place only 3 drops of ALL-PURPOSE RECORD CLEANER on the applicator.
- Spread the fluid drops evenly by moving the bottle nozzle back and forth across the applicator. Do not dispense more cleaner. Recap the bottle.
- Clean record by wiping applicator in a sweeping motion. Follow the grooves around the record at least two full times. Collect dust particles onto the applicator.
If record is excessively dirty use applicator to pick up debris every quarter turn of the record. Brush debris from applicator.
Remove dust from applicator velvet with a brush or by wiping with the bottle cap ridges.
- If excessive ALL-PURPOSE RECORD CLEANER is applied and spots of residue form, blot applicator dry and re-clean the record.
To further protect your records, treat with LAST® RECORD PRESERVATIVE.
Keep LAST® products out of the reach of children.
Watch a demonstration of the record cleaning process:
How to clean LAST® Applicators
LAST applicators can become dirty and contaminated in the process of cleaning records. They may be easily cleaned as follows.
Soak dirty applicators for a few minutes in a shallow container of water and a few drops of dish-washing detergent. Remove the applicators and gently rub the velvet faces together to dislodge soil. Rinse under running water, blot dry.