1. Place freshly cleaned record on its sleeve on a cleaner firm surface*
2. Uncap RECORD PRESERVATIVE bottle. Fill dropper to the level shown in the illustration (half way up the third step).
3. Place one end of the RECORD PRESERVATIVE applicator into neck of bottle.
4. Squeeze dropper and spread RECORD PRESERVATIVE over the velvet applicator. Move dropper from top to bottom of applicator.
5. Let excess RECORD PRESERVATIVE flow back into the RECORD PRESERVATIVE bottle. Recap to prevent evaporation.
6. Place the applicator on the record. With a gentle sweeping motion, follow record grooves around the record two times.
7. Return applicator to plastic bag.
8. Affix LAST® sticker to record jacket to indicate that your record is now preserved for at least 200 plays.
Keep your stylus clean with LAST® STYLUS CLEANER and reduce stylus heat and wear on records with STYLAST™ STYLUS TREATMENT.
How to clean LAST Applicators
Last applicators can become dirty and contaminated in the process of cleaning records and applying LAST® RECORD PRESERVATIVE. They may be easily cleaned using the following operation: Place lukewarm water in a shallow pan or bowl. Stir in a few drops of dishwashing detergent. Place dirty applicators in the container and let soak for a few minutes.
Remove the applicators from the solution and gently rub the velvet faces together to dislodge soil. Rinse under cool running water blot with paper or cloth toweling. Allow to air dry and place back into use.
Note: Keep RECORD PRESERVATIVE out of the reach of children.
*If you have treated a dirty record with LAST® RECORD PRESERVATIVE, the treatment will not cause the dirt to stick to the record. In fact, the treatment crawls under the contaminants and attaches to the vinyl.