Instructions for using Last Power Cleaner
1. Place record on a firm clean surface. The record sleeve is often a dust-free clean surface. Do not put the record on the turntable for cleaning. The force of cleaning can damage the motor.
2. Place 3 drops of POWER CLEANER on applicator. Do not apply excessive POWER CLEANER to the record or spots of residue may form.
3. Spread POWER CLEANER evenly by moving the bottle nozzle back and forth across the applicator. Recap POWER CLEANER bottle.
4. Clean record by moving applicator in a sweeping motion. Follow the record grooves around the record two times. The applicator will collect the dust particles and dirt. If the record is excessively dirty, use applicator to pick up debris every quarter turn of the record. Remove debris from applicator (step 5) each quarter turn.
5. Remove excess dust from applicator by moving applicator velvet across the ruffled portion of the POWER CLEANER bottle cap.
6. If excessive POWER CLEANER is applied to the record and spots of residue form, let the record dry, then re-clean the record, following steps 1 through 5. After cleaning, we recommend using LAST RECORD PRESERVATIVE for total protection of your power-cleaned records.
How to Clean LAST Applicators
Over time, LAST applicators will become dirty and contaminated from the process of cleaning records and applying LAST RECORD PRESERVATIVE. However, they are easily cleaned using the following operation:
Place lukewarm water in a shallow pan or bowl. Stir in a few drops of dishwashing detergent. Place dirty applicators in the container and let soak for a few minutes. Remove the applicators for the solution and gently rub the velvet faces together to dislodge soil. Rinse under cool running water; blot with paper or cloth toweling. Allow to air dry and place into use.
Note: Keep POWER CLEANER out of the reach of children.