1. Place record on its record sleeve on a clean firm surface.
2. Place 3 drops of ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER on applicator.
3. Spread ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER evenly by moving the bottle nozzle back and forth across the applicator. Recap ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER bottle.
4. Clean record by moving applicator in a sweeping motion. Follow the record grooves around the record two times. Dust particles will collect on the applicator. (If record is excessively dirty, use applicator to pick up debris every quarter turn of the record. Remove debris from applicator (step 5) each quarter turn.)
5. Remove excess dust from applicator by moving applicator velvet across the ruffled portion of the ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER bottle cap.
6. If excessive ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER is applied to the record and spots or residue form, let the record dry and re-clean the record following steps 1 through 5.
To further protect your records treat with LAST RECORD PRESERVATIVE
How to clean LAST® Applicators
Last applicators can become dirty and contaminated in the process of cleaning records and applying LAST Record Preservative. They may be easily cleaned using the following operation.
Place lukewarm water in a shallow pan or bowl. Stir in a few drops of dish-washing detergent. Place dirty applicators in the container and let soak for a few minutes. Remove the applicators from the solution and gently rub the velvet faces together to dislodge soil. Rinse under cool running water, blot with paper or cloth toweling. Allow to air dry and place back into use.